Mens Varsity Soccer
Tonight's game is on Wilson Christian's Campus and will be played at 6 pm. Please be at the field ready at 5.
Today's practice has been canceled.
Due to the weather, our scheduled game today has been cancelled. Makeup TBA. No practice.
Due to the late rain practice will be in the weightroom from 3:30-4:30.
Sorry for the late notice
Parents please make sure after today's practice you pick up your child from the gravel lot by building 5. There is an event going in the loop so please do not park there.
Practice tomorrow will be in the weightroom from 3:30 to 4:30 tomorrow
There is no dismissal for the game today. Please do not go
onto the field until 4:15
To find team news:
Go to goewaeagles.org
Click Men's Soccer Page
Click News link
Please see the rules posted for Wake Med's Park today. Good luck gentlemen!
Field 2 Rules for MS / HS match.
1. Teams may not utilize the locker rooms or any part of building A. They should not be in the training room of building A nor should they go out onto the stadium field. If there is inclement weather, they should not use the locker rooms for waiting. They would need to go to their cars.
2. There should be no vehicles parked inside the concourse stadium.
3. They should not set up any tents, etc. in the handicap seating areas of the field 2 bleachers. Pop up tents are allowed on the field but no large metal stakes can be used. Only the small tent stakes that typically come with pop up tents. You all may use the existing tents above the field 2 bleachers for game ops.
4. We do not allow anyone inside the 18 yard boxes for any warm up and this includes goalkeepers. All warm ups including keeper warm ups must take place outside of the 18 yard boxes. Teams are allowed inside the box for the last 10 minutes of their warm up for shots on goal. This includes any keepers warming up for the second half. Our staff will strictly enforce this.
5. No type of ladder or cone warm up should be done on the field. There is plenty of room outside of the lines to do this.
6. No team should at any point be on field 3 nor should any fans or spectators be allowed on the field. Referees should not be on field 3 for their warm up either.
7. No fans or spectators are allowed field level on field 2 or 3.
8. No fans, spectators, or ball kids should go out on field 2 or 3 during halftime to shoot on the goal or be on the field. The field is reserved for team members only. There should not be any “halftime promotions” where spectators are on the field.
9. All drop cords or lines must be adequately covered and secured.
10. Neither team should do any type of post-match fitness on the field.
11. No patrons should be on any other field during this time including field 3, the stadium field, etc.
12. Bathrooms in Building D will be open during the rental.
13. No media or other personnel should be in the press box working at any time during the event. No one should be in the suites at any time during the events. Keep these areas completely locked up when you are not in the pressbox. Lock the bathrooms on the pressbox level during the event and only unlock them if you need to use them.
14. They will not use PA or scoreboard for this rental.
15. We will allow you all to use the ice machine and can fill up water from our maintenance closet if needed. our staff are not responsible for transporting water to / from the field. They will open the ice machine and janitor closet but team ops must handle getting these items back and forth.
16. Make sure that teams adhere to the rental schedule. No one on early including coaches setting up for pregame.
Due to field conditions practice is canceled today.
We will be resuming practice today and will be at Bailey from 4-5:30
We hope you all enjoyed your extended weekend. Due to our Covid exposure last week, we will resume soccer activities Wednesday (9/8). We are working to see if we can make-up today's scheduled game at a later date. Please contact Coach Weatherspoon if you have any questions.
Due to a team Covid exposure, practice will be canceled through September 6th. The nurse has been in contact with any athlete that is involved to help answer any questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Mrs. Dove (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions regarding quarantine.
Please contact Coach Eason for any other questions. (email@example.com)
Due to field conditions we will be having weight room practice from 3:30-4:30.
Remember pictures are today at Bailey at 4:20. Please have your gray jerseys as well as cleats and socks.
Also, you also have to have money in hand for the individual pictures. There will also be no practice after pictures so as soon as we are done you are free to go.
Tommorows game is at Granville Athletic Park. Dismissal is at 2:45 to avoid carpool please arrive at the field by 4.
Team Pictures are at 4:20 on Friday please be there by 4. We will be in Gray Jerseys and I have handed out some picture forms everyone who did not get one needs to get one before they leave the game tomorrow
Game is canceled we will have practice at Bailey from 4:15-5-5:45
We hope everyone is having a great weekend. Below is the link to purchase tickets online for our Neuse Charter game on Monday (8/23). Tickets can only be purchased through this method.
Practice cancelled for today.
Go out to Wendell and support the middle school team
Due to field conditions we will be in the weightroom from 3:30-4:30 today.
The Game is on!
Be ready at the Wendell field by 3.
The team store is set up and ready to go. It closes every Tuesday so he can process orders and opens back up on Wednesday.
Due to wet field conditions, practice is cancelled today (8/10). We will resume normal practice schedule tomorrow (8/11).
Reminder today in gym at 5-6. Awards and pizza. See you soon. Bring all overdue jerseys if you have not turned them in. Thank you Bret
The Boosters has been nice enough to pay for each team to have a little pizza party in the gym for an hour. We have been given the slot Tuesday the 25th of may from 5-6. This is just for players. Parents are NOT allowed at this event. Please bring your jerseys to turn in if you have not already. I also will be giving out pictures if you have not received them and trophies. Feel free to email me with any questions.
Please turn in your jerseys. If you haven’t done so by Friday this week then I will be sending email to the players who haven’t. Let me know when you have turned it in. Thank you
Remember to return jersey and shorts back to mr. Eason in the gym. If you have done so already thank you, if not try to be end of week